DEATH * BY * METH

This is dedicated to Travis Holappa who was kidnapped, tortured and murdered on July 25, 2004 in Northern Minnesota. This was all due to meth. I am Travis' mother and I wish to make this devastation turn into a better thing by educating and exposing the truth about meth, the dangers, and the deadly consequences it brings about to individuals and communities.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

I want to do what I can to educate people about what is going on around the world with the meth problem. I want people to know about it BEFORE they even get the idea to want to try it. It is a dangerous drug and will ruin your life as well as all those who love you. I am on a mission on behalf of my only son, Travis.

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Troopers Make Largest Meth Bust In McMinn County History (Tennessee)

The Tennessee Department of Safety announced Wednesday a stop by Tennessee Highway Patrol Troopers on I-75 in McMinn County resulted in the largest seizure of methamphetamine in the county’s history.

Troopers stopped the 1996 Ford F-150 Saturday at 7:20 p.m. on I-75 at the 48 mile marker for speeding. The driver was a non-U.S. resident with no driver license.

After placing the suspect under arrest, a drug dog searched the vehicle and alerted troopers to narcotics located in the truck cab. Further inspection revealed the front seat of the truck had been fabricated and troopers located six pounds of methamphetamine (also known as crystal meth or ice) inside the seat.

The methamphetamine is worth approximately $600,000. The Ford F-150 and $2400 in cash were also seized in the arrest.

The subject is being held on $100,000 bond and a federal detainer with the INS.

http://www.chattanoogan.com/articles/article_85123.asp

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home