DEATH * BY * METH

This is dedicated to Travis Holappa who was kidnapped, tortured and murdered on July 25, 2004 in Northern Minnesota. This was all due to meth. I am Travis' mother and I wish to make this devastation turn into a better thing by educating and exposing the truth about meth, the dangers, and the deadly consequences it brings about to individuals and communities.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

I want to do what I can to educate people about what is going on around the world with the meth problem. I want people to know about it BEFORE they even get the idea to want to try it. It is a dangerous drug and will ruin your life as well as all those who love you. I am on a mission on behalf of my only son, Travis.

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Meth Addicts In Prison

I sympathise with those who are in prison because of meth related crimes. I am not caring for anyone who is in prison. At least not as a family member. I know of 4 men who are in prison related to my son's kidnapping, torture and murder. I have forgiven them and plan to write to them soon. What will I say? I don't know, but it won't be a hate filled message even though they took the most precious thing to me, my only son.

In my case, I believe that Frank Miller (the man who shot my son 11 times in the head and wouldn't tell us where he killed him at) could be redeemable as a person, but I could be wrong. I will try though to get across to him that he is forgiven and what he did affects many including his own family and children.

The guys who helped kidnap him and put together the premeditated plot of my son's demise are getting what they deserve. Prison time. I would however, like to see them rehabilitated, see their error and gain strength to become responsible citizens. Maybe even helping others out of the world of meth by their own stories of victory over the drug.

I agree that most people probably don't belong in prison, but they need help from adolescense. Our whole society needs reform. We need to get back to father/mother families who LOVE and care for their children thus raising them up in an atmosphere of love, acceptance and support. Most of these people wouldn't be turning to drugs if they had that support from their families.

It starts one family at a time. I am picking up where I didn't come through with my two daughters and my grand children. Let's all start now. If we are mirroring how our parents raised us and it was not a good experience, then we as adults can make the choice to change the way we parent so we can bring up a new generation of reliable, healthy (physically, spiritually and mentally)responsible, loving, caring and clear thinking adults.

Deathbymeth.blogspot.com
Kim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home