DEATH * BY * METH

This is dedicated to Travis Holappa who was kidnapped, tortured and murdered on July 25, 2004 in Northern Minnesota. This was all due to meth. I am Travis' mother and I wish to make this devastation turn into a better thing by educating and exposing the truth about meth, the dangers, and the deadly consequences it brings about to individuals and communities.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

I want to do what I can to educate people about what is going on around the world with the meth problem. I want people to know about it BEFORE they even get the idea to want to try it. It is a dangerous drug and will ruin your life as well as all those who love you. I am on a mission on behalf of my only son, Travis.

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Police say mobile meth labs pose new threat (Kentucky)

Police say area methamphetamine makers have responded to recent crack downs with more creative ways of producing the drug.

Meth makers are taking their craft out of our neighborhoods and onto the highway.

A mobile meth lab bust occurred Thursday on the Gene Snyder at Smyrna Road. Mobile meth labs are a growing problem with more health hazards than one might think.

Authorities say meth lab busts hit an all time high in 2004 with 1,115 by state police alone.

http://www.whas11.com/topstories/stories/032506cckrWhasTopmethlabs.5fae5995.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home