DEATH * BY * METH

This is dedicated to Travis Holappa who was kidnapped, tortured and murdered on July 25, 2004 in Northern Minnesota. This was all due to meth. I am Travis' mother and I wish to make this devastation turn into a better thing by educating and exposing the truth about meth, the dangers, and the deadly consequences it brings about to individuals and communities.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

I want to do what I can to educate people about what is going on around the world with the meth problem. I want people to know about it BEFORE they even get the idea to want to try it. It is a dangerous drug and will ruin your life as well as all those who love you. I am on a mission on behalf of my only son, Travis.

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Drug team hits major meth lab near Butler (Alabama)

8 adults arrested, 2 children released to DHR, police say

From staff reports
Huntsville police said Friday that local drug agents have shut down a major methamphetamine production and distribution network just 800 feet from Butler High School.

Gerry Norris, commander of the Huntsville Madison County Strategic Counter Drug Team, said agents found an active meth lab in a house with eight adults and two small children at 705 Hal St. late Wednesday.

Inside the residence were a complex surveillance system, a Glock 9 mm pistol, meth, marijuana and numerous other controlled substances, officials said.
http://www.al.com/news/huntsvilletimes/index.ssf?/base/news/114448780583920.xml&coll=1

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home