DEATH * BY * METH

This is dedicated to Travis Holappa who was kidnapped, tortured and murdered on July 25, 2004 in Northern Minnesota. This was all due to meth. I am Travis' mother and I wish to make this devastation turn into a better thing by educating and exposing the truth about meth, the dangers, and the deadly consequences it brings about to individuals and communities.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

I want to do what I can to educate people about what is going on around the world with the meth problem. I want people to know about it BEFORE they even get the idea to want to try it. It is a dangerous drug and will ruin your life as well as all those who love you. I am on a mission on behalf of my only son, Travis.

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Underground of Fear

Fear. It is everywhere when you speak to a meth addict who has been involved in some kind of drama with a "friend" who has allowed them to hang at their house. The "relationships" don't seem to last long nor are they always committed in a real friendship way.
The friendship is there by mutual "what can I get from you and what can you do for me". When trouble arrives as it eventually does there are not many alliances. It is dog eat dog.
A "friend" can kick you out of their home, keep all your belongings without any fear of repurcussions. If you "snitch"... you will be labeled and far worse things will happen to you as the most evil of the meth world come looking for you. The fear is so tangible, you are more than happy to walk away from all you own that has been stolen right in front of your face. You want to live another day. You may not have your belongings, but you still have your skin and if you are lucky... you still have your vehicle.
The Fear is tangible. It has a smell and the darkness races to envelop and feed on it.
Get out child... get out of that world if you can... That road has a very large sign saying... Follow me... Let's do the death march together...

8 Comments:

Anonymous Brandy said...

Wow mom, that's great.

Wednesday, May 26, 2010 5:19:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very good Kim. I pray this helps others not to travel the road that could lead them to death or life of destuction. Bless you for doing this. Gail

Wednesday, May 26, 2010 9:37:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

travis would like this....

Wednesday, May 26, 2010 9:53:00 PM  
Anonymous James said...

Such an evil drug. I pray your word stop many people from ever walking into this trap.

Monday, August 02, 2010 4:50:00 PM  
Anonymous James said...

(I meant 'words')

Monday, August 02, 2010 4:51:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is exactly what happened to me. One morning I mentioned that I was thinking about stopping, and the worst of the meth world was sent to my door to tell me that wasn't allowed. I had no choice but to run away, leaving my house with all of my possessions inside. I've never been back, and never had Meth since. For the time that I was using, I got so thin I looked like I had AIDS. Thankfully I survived both the drug and the people that the drug had turned evil. It easily could have been different for me.

Monday, August 01, 2011 3:13:00 AM  
Blogger Ayam Jackpot said...

Tutorial Sabung Ayam S128


WWW Sabung Ayam S128


Agen Sbobet


www.bakarayam.info

Monday, April 01, 2019 4:21:00 AM  
Blogger Mehedi Hasan Jim said...

Owwww

Friday, July 22, 2022 2:53:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home