DEATH * BY * METH

This is dedicated to Travis Holappa who was kidnapped, tortured and murdered on July 25, 2004 in Northern Minnesota. This was all due to meth. I am Travis' mother and I wish to make this devastation turn into a better thing by educating and exposing the truth about meth, the dangers, and the deadly consequences it brings about to individuals and communities.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

I want to do what I can to educate people about what is going on around the world with the meth problem. I want people to know about it BEFORE they even get the idea to want to try it. It is a dangerous drug and will ruin your life as well as all those who love you. I am on a mission on behalf of my only son, Travis.

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Meth lab bust sends two children to hospital

Meth lab bust sends two children to hospital
Knoxville, TN


Police found working meth lab in East Knoxville Friday night. Two young girls were in the home at the time, and were taken to the hospital.

The lab was found in a mobile home on Stoney Point Road.

Michelle Torbett, age 24, and her boyfriend Jonathan Howard Emert were arrested.

Torbett's daughters, a two-year old and a five-year old, were taken to Children's Hospital to be checked out.

Officers said their skin and eyes were burning when they entered the home, and they were worried about the girls.

This is the fourth meth lab found in Knox County since the beginning of the year.




Amanda Dill , Producer
Last updated: 1/22/2006 12:04:33 AM

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just wanted to update you on this story. Jonathan Emert is going before the grand jury this week. I will post another comment when the trial date is set.

Sunday, December 31, 2006 2:51:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home