DEATH * BY * METH

This is dedicated to Travis Holappa who was kidnapped, tortured and murdered on July 25, 2004 in Northern Minnesota. This was all due to meth. I am Travis' mother and I wish to make this devastation turn into a better thing by educating and exposing the truth about meth, the dangers, and the deadly consequences it brings about to individuals and communities.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

I want to do what I can to educate people about what is going on around the world with the meth problem. I want people to know about it BEFORE they even get the idea to want to try it. It is a dangerous drug and will ruin your life as well as all those who love you. I am on a mission on behalf of my only son, Travis.

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Richard John McNeil Sentenced!

Excuse me if I am a little happy that this man is going to jail but that means to me that my family is nearing the end of these court proceedings for the men responsible for my sons kidnapping, torture and murder on July 25, 2004.

Richard John McNeil was sentenced yesterday, January 18, to 60 months in prison and was turned over to the state correctional authorities. I do not know where he will be placed yet, but should find out in a week or so.

Richard John McNeil was found guilty of accomplice after the fact 1st degree murder. From testimony in the Frank Miller case, it was revealed that McNeil or "Dex" (his nickname), was responsible in helping to get rid of evidence... "the gun".

I imagine he will be able to get out of prison in 2/3 time on good behavior... that would make it almost 4 years.

Update:

Frank Miller is serving life in prison w/o a chance of parole in Oak Park Heights Correctional Facility, Stillwater, Minnesota

Jason Anderson is serving 12 1/2 years for kidnapping in St. Cloud prison, St. Cloud, Minnesota
Jesse Ridson is serving 12 1/2 years for kidnapping in St. Cloud prison, St. Cloud, Minnesota

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home